Rate this post:
|Hi, I have this work assignment to do about what people believe in general. I have to interview people from different background, lifestyle, age and worldview to underline the differences and what they have in common to.to do that I have a 9 question survey that you can answer. If you don't have an answer to a question, just write that. There is no "bad answer" since the goal is not to find the truth, but to compare different opinions.
so here are the questions:
1) God :
- When you hear the word « God, »of what do you think?
- What would you say God is like?
- Where did you get your ideas about God?
2) Man :
- why does man die?
- What happens to man when he dies?
- Where did you get your ideas about man and his future?
3) Right and Wrong (sin) :
- In life, what is right, and what is wrong (sin)? Name a few of each.
- Is there any consequences for doing wrong (sin)? If so, what would it or they be?
- If someone says you are wrong about what is right and wrong- who decides who is right?
I thank you for taking the time to answer and look forward to know what you believe!